Welcome to my blog

Hi! I'm Buddy and this is my blog. I look like a bear, but I'm a kid. I live with my mommy and daddy and go places with them. My daddy is in the army and he's away a lot. I put pictures of me here so he can see me whenever he wants and see what I'm doing.

Friday, May 30, 2014

Screaming for Ice Cream

There is nothing better than ice cream on a hot day! Here I have double scoop on a waffle cone at the Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor at Disneyland! Banana and chocolate! Yum.If you are weird like my mommy, you buy a cup of hot coffee to go with your ice cream. She says they go together well. I just think she’s crazy.

With so many self-serve frozen yogurt places out there, the old-fashioned ice cream parlor was almost a thing of the past! Come to find out, that frozen yogurt stuff wasn't even "healthier" than ice cream. Mommy says that if you're going to have it, you might as well have the real thing! I think I like the real thing better.

My Mommy and Daddy take me to the local old-fashioned ice cream parlor when I've been a really good boy. I try to be a really good boy a lot, wouldn't you?

Do you have a favorite ice cream store? If so, where is it? I'd like to try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment