Welcome to my blog

Hi! I'm Buddy and this is my blog. I look like a bear, but I'm a kid. I live with my mommy and daddy and go places with them. My daddy is in the army and he's away a lot. I put pictures of me here so he can see me whenever he wants and see what I'm doing.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm thankful for my mommy, daddy, grandma, grandpa and all my friends. I hope everyone you love is able to spend this holiday with you. If they can't, then I hope you spend this holiday with them in your hearts.
Happy Thanksgiving!
What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. You're sweater is really spiffy. I love this photo of you Buddy.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. my Mommy took this picture. She likes to take pictures of me. I have 3 Christmas sweaters. Maybe my mommy will take my picture with them so you can see them to. :)

    ReplyDelete