Welcome to my blog

Hi! I'm Buddy and this is my blog. I look like a bear, but I'm a kid. I live with my mommy and daddy and go places with them. My daddy is in the army and he's away a lot. I put pictures of me here so he can see me whenever he wants and see what I'm doing.

Friday, April 4, 2014

Old Tucson


It's been awhile since I posted on my blog, but that doesn’t mean I have been traveling around checking out places.

I love cowboys and indians, so my mom and dad took me to Old Tucson. It was the coolest place ever. My dad was even picked to do a shootout scene! It's a like a real Old West town. There is a saloon, where you can actually buy drinks (not the hard stuff), and a general store, a hotel, a sheriff's office and jail, a Chinese laundry and even a mine! You can ride the stagecoach and the train and even go to the local ranch (The High Chaparral, which mommy says used to be a TV show). I think I want to live here!
Have you 
ever been to 
an Old West town?

1 comment:

  1. That looks way cool, Buddy. I was in Calico in California and Tombstone in Arizona. You’d probably like them too. Have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete