Welcome to my blog

Hi! I'm Buddy and this is my blog. I look like a bear, but I'm a kid. I live with my mommy and daddy and go places with them. My daddy is in the army and he's away a lot. I put pictures of me here so he can see me whenever he wants and see what I'm doing.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Going in every direction

My Mommy says that I'm a bizzy guy. I go to school then to different aktivitees. I have riding lessons with my horse Nutley. I have art camp and sports camp and then I can come home and do regular stuff. On weekends mommy takes me to different places she sez are edukashonal.

What stuff does your mom make you do?

7 comments:

  1. Buddy, you are a busy little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sports do you like to play?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like baseball and running and kickball and all kinds of stuff.

      Delete
  3. Buddy, have you considered entering a spelling bee?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't spell gud. Mommy says its cuz I learned to read phonetically (I ask how to spell that). She says if you learn phonetically you can read anything, you just don't spell to gud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Me. Hee! I spell good but can't read ( won't- because some stuff is boring )everything. I luvs Bubu and Mumu and miss them.
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete