Welcome to my blog

Hi! I'm Buddy and this is my blog. I look like a bear, but I'm a kid. I live with my mommy and daddy and go places with them. My daddy is in the army and he's away a lot. I put pictures of me here so he can see me whenever he wants and see what I'm doing.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Coming Home

Here I am looking out a window on the plane that took me home from Grandma's. I hate leaving my Grandma. She's the best grandma in the whole world. But I do get to get on another plane in a couple weeks to see ... MY DADDY! The army is giving him time off for a vacation (the army calls it "leave") and we are going to meet him in "Jolly Old" for family vacation. I can't wait! But I do miss my grandma.
Where did you go on your last family vacation?

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad you get to go visit with Daddy in London!

    ReplyDelete